NEET PG Admission 2022 (MD/MS/Diploma)
NEET PG Admission: It is the dream of every MBBS student to become an expert doctor and serve millions. Doctors are treated like God to their patients. Doctors are the most respected and they are respected by everyone but if MBBS transforms himself into a specialized then he is next to God. It takes patience, hard work and perseverance to become a successful doctor.
Empowering your MBBS degree with MD/MS tag ensures you expertise and a successful life later. There are many branches in the field of Medical PG, such as Radiology, Pediatrics, Gynecology, Ophthalmology, Surgery, Neurosurgery and Cardiology.
After the announcement of the NEET PG Results, Students always come in the confusion regarding their college selection, branch selection and admissions.
Number of Seats in NEET PG Admission Exam 2022:
There is a limited number of seats allotted for the MD MS admission 2022. Students who have enrolled for the NEET exam will have to compete on 10,821 MS seats, 19,953 MD seats, and 1,979 PG Diploma seats. These seats are offered by various Govt. Private and Deemed Medical Colleges in India and open for application by NEET. The one who cracks the exam with the required cut-off marks is allotted with top Govt and Private medical colleges for PG in India.
NEET PG 2022 Counselling:
On the basis of NEET PG 2022 result, the eligible candidates can participate in the counselling process. Directorate General of Health Science (DGHS) and Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will facilitate the process for 50% All India Quota seats. For the remaining 50% seats, counselling will be done by State authorities. Final admission will be based on NEET PG score, choice-filled and number of seats available.
The candidates must keep ready all the relevant documents, as the competent authority will verify all the original documents during the counselling process. If anyone failed to produce relevant documents then his/her candidature shall liable to be cancelled. Admission will be allotted to the students purely on the basis of merit.
Important documents to be verified:
NEET PG Admit Card 2022
NEET PG 2022 Result/Score Card
Graduation Degree Certificate
Passport Size Photograph
Category Certificate (If applicable) etc.
Top 20 Government and Private Medical Colleges in India:
Here’s the list of top 20 medical colleges with private and government affiliation in India.
1. All India Institute of Medical Sciences New Delhi
2. Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research Chandigarh
3. National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences Bangalore
4.Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow
5. Jawaharlal institute of postgraduate medical education and research puducherry
6. King George's Medical University, Lucknow
7. Madras Medical College, Chennai
8. Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
9. Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi
10. Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
11. University College of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi, Delhi
12. Government Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh
13. Sawai Man Singh Medical College, Jaipur
14. Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar
15. Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, Lamphelpat
16. Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences, Tirupati
17. Institute of Medical Sciences Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
18. Armed Forces Medical College, Pune
19. Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam
20. Lady Hardinge Medical College for Women, New Delhi.
Stay connected with us for more information on NEET PG Counselling 2022. If you have any query regarding the College selection and Branch selection , Kindly Call Us at 1800 891 3651 or Whatsapp +91 8377010124 or Fill the Enquiry Form.