MBBS in Philippines for Indian Students
The Philippines (also known as Pilipinas and Filipino :), is legitimately the democracy of the Philippines (Republikang Pilipinas; RP). The country is an archipelagic place that is located towards Southeast Asia having Manila as its capital. The archipelago Philippine comprises of more than 7,107 islands located towards the western Pacific Ocean that borders some major countries including Republic of China, Malaysia, Indonesia and Palau. Philippines is said to be the only Southeast Asian country which shares no land borders at all with its neighbours.
Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing, Ayurveda (traditional Medicine) Homeopathy Paramedical sciences, Management and Technology education are some of the fields which are extremely popular in Philippines. The motive behind setting up Study MBBS Philippines was to render assistance to the students who wish to study in Philippines.
Why To Study MBBS In Philippines:
Nepal is a preferred location, especially for Indian students owing to a number of reasons. The quality education provided by these institutes, competitive fee structure, and less complicated documentation are among few reasons, for Indian students choosing this country for higher education. Moreover the food habits, culture and lifestyle is matched to a great deal with that of India. Unlike other countries, you do not require any Visa to study in this country. Many of the colleges are approved by the Medical Council of India and even curriculum of MBBS course is similar to that followed in Indian counterparts. Being an English and Hindi speaking region, Indian students find it easy to communicate with the people of this country.
These are the reason to explain it in detail:
1. Philippines is the world's third largest English-speaking country with a highest English literacy rate in Asia. The mode of instruction in all levels of education is English which is the widely-used language for business, education, communication and trade.
2. It has a tropical climate with a disease pattern similar to India. Climate and disease pattern is similar to that in India, giving the students a firsthand practical experience before they start practicing.
3. Degree Recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI): The accreditation with MCI defines the MBBS holder from India and an MD holder from Philippines at the same level.
4. Global recognition and acceptance of the degree. Quality medical education as recognized by World Health Organization (WHO), IMED of ECFMG- USA, MCI, FAIMER, USMLE and similar other bodies. Top Universities renowned worldwide
5. Modern teaching methods with first-rate facilities and equipped with the well-established infrastructure
6. Option to start working on preparation for the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) to study Post Graduate Degrees
7. Excellent boarding and lodging provided by the university. Separate Hostel for both boys and girls. Availability of Indian food for students.
8. 5.5 years for complete degree
9. Asian country with close proximity to India
10. Extensive Syllabus and curriculum similar as in India
11. Affordable cost of education, Excellent hands on practice and Ideal student-patient ratio
MBBS ELIGIBILITY TO STUDY IN PHILIPPINES
1. A student with 12th Standard in Science or Equivalent Examination with a minimum of 50% Marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and if the student belongs to reserved category, then a score of 40% in Physics, Chemistry & Biology is sufficient as per MCI guidelines is good to go for MBBS.
2. NEET exams are not required
MD COURSE OR MBBS COURSE
The Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree is offered. MBBS and MD in Philippines are both primary and equivalent undergraduate medical qualifications where MBBS is the British System and MD is the American System of Education. The MD program of Philippines is a unique opportunity to students who have passed 12th standard or equivalent examinations to pursue medical education of International standards.
It lasts for 5 years and 4 months followed by one year internship which can be undertaken in India after completion of Screening test and procuring Provisional Registration of MCI. After successful completion of Screening Test and internship, the student is eligible to register with MCI and State Medical Councils and can practice in India
University of Perpetual Help
The University of Perpetual Help System DALTA (UPHSD) has attracted intelligent minds from all across the globe to experience world class education. Perpetual help system DALTA is all about creating “Academic Excellence” and “World Top Professionals”. This is the destination of choice for education, hospitality, discovery, creativity and innovation.
The University of Perpetual Help System DALTA (UPHSD) founded in 1975 is a highly recognized university in the Philippines. It has 3 major campuses in Las Pinas, Molino, and Calamba. Commission on Higher Education (CHED), Philippines granted deregulated status (equivalent to Autonomous Status) to University of Perpetual Help System DALTA, Manila, Philippines. It is a co-educational institution with over 20,000 students complemented by more than 1000 faculty and support staff
University of Perpetual Help Highlights:
Recognized by the following institutions in the World.
Limited Seats, Direct Admission,
- A former colony of USA follows US pattern of Education
- English is Official Language of Philippines, 94% of the population speaks English.
- Entire education is in English Medium.
- Philippines is the highest provider of nurses & Doctors to the USA
- Highest Success rate in USMLE for the last 5 years
- Philippines attract students from USA, India, Europe, Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Thailand and Hong Kong.
- Simple admission procedure, Easy student visa application process
- Tropical weather whole year Temperature between 20 & 37 degrees
- Philippines is considered one’s entry path to Canada, U.S.A. and the U.K.
Find the best MBBS College for yourself!
We need a few details from you to suggest you relevant institutes & create your free career mantra account.